Your app, Powered by EXI Exercise Intelligence
Our personalised physical activity prescription, your app.
Get up and running with SDKs, API keys and integration tools.
EXI® iOS Sample App
Add EXI® to your applications
To assist with your app development powered by EXI®, please see below for details of our sample app which will help accelerate your development journey.
Steps to build the sample app
- Once signed up with EXI®, we will add your nominated developers as collaborators to our GitHub instance. They will have read access to the respective platform’s sample app source code.
- Clone the source code
pod installcommand in root project directory
- Open the
- Add the EXI® API Access Key that we provided you, in place of
- Run the project
- Login into the app using the credentials we provided you (
<AUTH0_DEMO_PASSWORD>) again stored within
The app is tested with unit tests and instrumented tests.
- In order to use the HealthKit feature from EXISDK, perform the below steps in your iOS app:
1. Enable HealthKit capability in your app.
Background Deliverycheckbox for delivery of HealthKit updates to the app when running in the background.
2. Add the following keys in Info.plist:
Privacy – Health Share Usage Description
Privacy – Health Update Usage Description
- EXISDK supports tracking of user workouts. This requires location permissions to be granted by users. In order to provide location access, perform the below steps in your iOS app:
1. Add the following keys in Info.plist:
Privacy - Location Always and When In Use Usage Description
Privacy - Location When In Use Usage Description
Background Modescapability in your app. Select the
- For Fitbit Integration, please add your supported Fitbit device Fitbit ID in place of
<FITBIT_ID>& scheme in place of